- Missing since: October 30, 2015
- Missing from: Leuven, Belgium
On October 29, 2015, the 86-year-old Leopold is admitted to the Sacred Heart Hospital in Leuven. Leopold’s flight behavior means that his wife is no longer able to take care of it. Once admitted to hospital, Leopold tries to flee the neurology department several times. The nursing staff always manages to stop him. Despite a wristband from the detection system, he can still disappear from the ward on October 30, 2015.
- Race: Caucasian
- Gender: Male
- Age: 86
- Height: 170 cm
- Weight: Lean build
- Eye Color: Unknown
- Hair Color: Gray, short
- Distinguishing Marks: Mustache and large-framed glasses
- Clothing: Dark sweatpants, a dark long-sleeved shirt, a half-length khaki winter coat and black NIKE sneakers.
- Jewelry: Unknown
- Personal Items: Unknown
- Dentals: Unknown
- Fingerprints: Unknown
- DNA: Unknown
If you have any information please contact
- Agency: Politie België
- Phone Number: 0800/30 300
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Case Number: Unknown
Or you can contact us with more information or to submit a match
Je moet inloggen om een reactie te plaatsen.