At Crooswijk Cemetery, Netherlands, a young woman has been buried in an unnamed grave for thirteen years. She was found on Wednesday, October 12, 2005. She was wrapped in duvet covers in a red suitcase floating in the Thorbeckesingel in Schiedam. The cold-case team is again seeking publicity to be able to find out her identity.
Until now, no one has come forward to know or see who threw the suitcase in the water. If you saw anything that may have to do with this case on 12 October 2005 or the two weeks before, but you did not tell the police about it at the time, please do so. Also, something small that may not seem important can help give this young woman her name back.
Reconstruction of the victim
- Date found: October 12, 2005
- Place found: Schiedam, Netherlands
- Race: Unknown
- Gender: Female
- Age: 16-22
- Height: 160 cm
- Weight: 60 kg
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Brown, medium length hair dyed a lighter shade
- Distinguishing Marks: Unknown
- Estimated Date of Dead: It is likely that the suitcase had been floating in the water for about two weeks before it was pulled over by a landscaping worker.
- Clothing: A red T-shirt with white print with the label “Lai Si Hao”, on the shirt is, among others, Victory and Power Cycle. Blue jogging pants with a double black stripe from the brand “Gateway”. It is striking that these pants are a lot bigger than the shirt, namely size XL. Red / yellow socks with the image of a duck. Light blue underwear with the number 69.
- Jewelry: Unknown
- Personal Items: The suitcase in which the woman was found is of the “Line” brand and was sold about 100 times in the Netherlands between April and October 2005. The person who bought the suitcase has had it in possession for a maximum of 6 months.
- Dentals: Unkempt teeth, it seemed as if she had never been to a dentist. Then it could mean that she may not be from the Netherlands.
- Fingerprints: Unknown
- DNA: Unknown
If you have any information please contact
- Agency: Politie Nederland
- Phone Number: +31 34 357 8844
- Case Number: 05170619