on October 3, 2004 the skeleton of a male person was discovered in the woods of SAINT MEDARD EN JALLES, France. The investigators are looking for any information that could allow his identification from the elements below.
Reconstruction of the victim
- Date found: October 3, 2004
- Place found: Saint Medard en Jalles, Bordeaux, France
- Race: Caucasian
- Gender: Male
- Age: 30-40
- Height: 174 cm – 175 cm
- Weight: Slim build
- Eye Color: Unknown
- Hair Color: Unknown
- Distinguishing Marks: Old fracture of the femur, two missing phalanges on his right hand.
- Estimated Date of Dead: Unknown
- Clothing: He wore blue jeans from the brand “Levis Strauss” size 30/32. Black wool turtleneck sweater “Celio”. “Nike” sneakers size 43.
- Jewelry: Silver metal medal representing the virgin.
- Personal Items: Unknown
- Dentals: Unknown
- Fingerprints: Unknown
- DNA: Unknown
If you have any information please contact
- Agency: Gendarmerie Nationale Brigade des Recherches
- Phone Number: +33 556 904 786
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Case Number: 01409-04344-2004