- Missing since: May 3, 2009
- Missing from: Brugge, Belgium
Mrs. COTTRY left her home on foot that Sunday at around half past eight in the morning. She was seen in the station of Bruges where she bought a ticket with destination Brussels. On the security images of Brussels South Station you can see that Ann has entered the MAES CORNER tavern and a newspaper shop. At 11.16 she left the station, direction Fonsnylaan, the exit at the taxi rank. This is the very last image of her.
The police are now making a special appeal to Ann’s childhood friend. In the 1977-1978 school year, Ann went to the boarding school in Namur: “Internat Haute Anhaive for young girls in Jambes. On Fridays, Ann returned home with the train from the boarding school in Bruges. She then stopped in Brussels South where she met her childhood friend Thierry. Thierry was a little older than her and drove the car. He studied journalism or was a journalist. Anyone who knew Ann Cottry at that time of the boarding school in Jambes in 77-78 or if Thierry hear this call, all testimonials are welcome.
- Race: Caucasian
- Gender: Female
- Age: 47
- Height: 155 cm
- Weight: Normally Build
- Eye Color: Gray-Green
- Hair Color: Brown-Blonde
- Distinguishing Marks: Unknown
Clothing & Personal Items
- Clothing: She was wearing a dark brown winter coat over blue jeans and black boots.
- Jewelry: Unknown
- Personal Items: A multicolored fabric beach bag, in the pastel colors of pink, green and blue, along with a blue handbag with a carrying strap.
- Dentals: Unknown
- Fingerprints: Unknown
- DNA: Unknown
If you have any information please contact
- Contact Person: Police Belgium
- Phone Number: 0800/30.300
- Case Number Agency: N/A
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org