- Missing since: February 13, 1997
- Missing from: Dundalk, Ireland
Breen left her home at night by her bedroom window in Batchelors Walk, Ireland on February 13, 1997.
- Race: Caucasian
- Gender: Female
- Age: 17
- Height: 165 cm
- Weight: 51 kg
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Dark brown, shoulder length
- Distinguishing Marks: Unknown
- Clothing: Three-quarter-length black leather jacket, blue jeans, wine colored sweat shirt, and a white t-shirt from Sea World in Florida showing a group of male lifeguards surrounding a woman with Ciara’s face superimposed on the model.
- Jewelry: A limited-edition wristwatch sold in Florida to mark the holding of the World Cup competition in the United States in 1994. Only 2,500 were made. The watch has a square face with a green background featuring Mickey Mouse on the left-hand side and has a black leather strap.
- Dentals: Available. Dental problems with her gums and needed her upper row of her teeth reset.
- Personal Items: Unknown
- Dentals: Unknown
- Fingerprints: Unknown
- DNA: Unknown
If you have any information please contact
- Agency: Gardaí Missing Persons
- Phone Number: +353 1 666 9476
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Case Number: Unknown
Or you can contact us with more information or to submit a match
- Agency: Missing Doe Europe
- E-Mail: email@example.com