- Missing since: January 4, 2015
- Missing from: Antwerp, Belgium
Bhrigu GHIMIRE had been living with his parents in Antwerp for 3 months. That Sunday afternoon, between 3 pm and 4 pm, Bhrigu left the parental home in Steenbokstraat in Antwerp. He left all his personal belongings behind. In his wallet was a card from the guru Sri Swami Vishwananda of the Bhakti Marga movement. Bhrigu may have joined this organization. This organization has offices in Germany, the Netherlands and France, but not in Belgium. Bhrigu left a letter for his parents. It is handwritten in Nepali. Bhrigu wrote about the spiritual and concluded that he “wanted to live his life in the love of God and that only God can give him that love.”
- Who has more information about Sri Swami Vishwananda and Bhakti Marga?
- Are there people who have come into contact with this religious group before?
- Bhrigu left without anything. Has anyone helped him, gave him a lift, or seen him since January 4, 2015?
- The researchers would like to speak to a certain Leo, a (Dutch) friend of Bhrigu. They studied together at the University of Antwerp. This friend may have offered him shelter or entrusted him with what he intended.
- The parents of the missing man ask Bhrigu himself to give a sign of life to reassure his family and friends.
- Race: Asian – Nepalees
- Gender: Male
- Age: 31
- Height: 174 cm
- Weight: Normally build
- Eye Color: Dark
- Hair Color: Bald
- Distinguishing Marks: Bhrigu speaks Nepali, Indian and English. He has tanned skin and a beard. He has a small scar on the right cheek.
- Clothing: A dark brown jacket, a gray hooded sweater, blue jeans and brown shoes.
- Jewelry: Unknown
- Personal Items: Unknown
- Dentals: Unknown
- Fingerprints: Unknown
- DNA: Unknown
If you have any information please contact
- Agency: Politie België
- Phone Number: 0800/30 300
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Case Number: Unknown
Or you can contact us with more information or to submit a match