- Missing since: April 13, 1991
- Missing from: Rapla, Estonia
MATI AUSING, a 21-year-old officer of the Rapla Police Department, goes missing at night on April 13, 1991 in Rapla district, Laukna.
On 2 May 1991, the Investigation Bureau of the Rapla Police Department will start criminal proceedings, as there are sufficient grounds to believe that it is a violent death. The next day, 2 men are taken into custody, one of whom works as a senior constable at the Rapla Police Station. A few days later, a key witness, who is the spouse of one of the detainees, dismisses his initial testimony. On January 30, 1992 both persons will be released from custody and the criminal case will be terminated on September 17, 2004 due to the expiry of the limitation period.
MATI AUSING, a young man who comes home from the Russian army and joins the re-established Estonian Police, has disappeared to this day.
- Race: Caucasian
- Gender: Male
- Age: 21
- Height: 172 cm
- Weight: Average build
- Eye Color: Unknown
- Hair Color: Blonde short
- Distinguishing Marks: Tattoo of an anchor on the wrist of his left hand. A birthmark under his right eye beside his nose.
- Clothing: Blue-gray sleeveless blouse. Jeans and blue-and-white boots with the word “CAME” on the foot.
- Jewelry: Wears a white metal chain around his neck.
- Personal Items: Unknown
- Dentals: Unknown
- Fingerprints: Unknown
- DNA: Unknown
If you have any information please contact
- Agency: Sihtasutus Kadunud
- Phone Number: +372 6616 776
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Case Number: Unknown
Or you can contact us with more information or to submit a match