- Missing since: June 9, 1980
- Missing from: Kaster, Germany
Gerard was stationed as an air force soldier at the NATO site of Kaster, Germany. The exact date of disappearance is a bit unclear as his family received a telegram from his superior on June 9, 1980 that Gerard was asked to report himself to his unit immediately. The only thing that can be said with certainty is that Gerard called his mother on May 29, 1980 to tell her that he was coming home for the weekend.
- Race: Caucasian – Belgian citizen
- Gender: Male
- Age: 19
- Height: 169 cm (when he was 16 years old)
- Weight: Slender build
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Chestnut
- Distinguishing Marks: Fair complexion. Scars from third degree burns on the inside of both legs. Scar from a cigarette burn on his forearm. A genetic abnormality in one of his ears, uncertain which one. Gerard smoked.
- Clothing: Only his civilian suit and army boots were missing from his equipment.
- Jewelry: Unknown
- Personal Items: A present for his mother and his ID card were still with his personal belongings.
- Dentals: Available
- Fingerprints: N/A
- DNA: Available
If you have any information please contact
- Agency: Bureau Van Meerbeeck
- Case Number: Gerard Pelzer
Or you can contact us with more information or to submit a match