On Wednesday, July 28, 2010, the body of an unknown woman was found in the Maas Canal. The discovery was made at the “Quai Godefroid Khurt” n ° 91 in Liège, Belgium. From the first findings it would be an act of desperation. The victim could not yet be identified.
- Date found: July 28, 2010
- Place found: Luik, belgium
- Race: Caucasian
- Gender: Female
- Age: 60-80
- Height: 153 cm
- Weight: Normally Build
- Eye Color: Unknown
- Hair Color: Gray
- Distinguishing Marks: She has a 10 cm scar on the right abdomen and only 5 upper teeth.
- Estimated Date of Dead: Unknown
- Clothing: She was wearing a gray short cardigan with black checks, a green T-shirt, a white top, blue-gray ¾ pants and mother-of-pearl leather sandals.
- Jewelry: She wore a gold wedding ring, a white metal watch by the brand RODANIA, a pendant and a bracelet.
- Personal Items: She used a dark brown wooden walking stick to walk.
- Dentals: Unknown
- Fingerprints: Unknown
- DNA: Unknown
If you have any information please contact
- Agency: Police Belgium
- Phone Number: 0800/30.300
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Case Number: N/A
Je moet inloggen om een reactie te plaatsen.