On September 15, 1995 the skeletonized bodies of two young women were found in a forest in Oettingen, Germany by two mushroom seekers. They had been there for at least six to ten weeks. How the women had died could not be clarified. The girls had been seen in the Ingolstadt area at the end of July 1995. They took a taxi, went shopping and a witness saw them climbing in a very old Mercedes with two men. One of them had pretended to be a teacher from the Moscow area, and both had spoken Russian. A few days later a car driver from Neuburg had picked up the Eastern European women as hitchhikers and brought them to Ries, allegedly they wanted to visit acquaintances near Oettingen in Ries.
- Date found: September 15, 1995
- Place found: Oettingen, Germany
- Race: Caucasian, probably East European
- Gender: Female
- Age: 20
- Height: 160 cm
- Weight: Skinny build
- Eye Color: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark brown to black
- Distinguishing Marks: Unknown
- Estimated Date of Dead: Unknown
- Clothing: Long-sleeved short knitted dress with round collar, front part left violet, right dark blue, sleeves right violet, left dark blue. Label inside dress “Araxa Polyester”.
- Jewelry: Unknown
- Personal Items: Unknown
- Dentals: Unknown
- Fingerprints: Unknown
- DNA: Available
If you have any information please contact
- Agency: Kriminalpolizeiinspektion Dillingen a.d.Donau
- Phone Number: +49 (0) 9071-56-0
- Case Number: N/A
Je moet inloggen om een reactie te plaatsen.