On July 30, 2002, around 17hr, a bundle of carpets was recovered from the Weser in a small sailing harbor near the Bremen Weser Stadium. Inside was a female corpse, which was wrapped in a linen cloth and in a plastic bag as well as a bubble wrap.
The dead woman has not yet been identified. Research has shown that the woman was killed in an attack on the neck.
The previous investigations have shown that the dead woman got into the water in the area of Oberweser.
- Date found: July 30, 2002
- Place found: Segelhafen, Bremer, Germany
- Race: Caucasian
- Gender: Female
- Age: 28-32
- Height: 167 cm
- Weight: 50 kg
- Eye Color: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark blonde , dyed golden blonde, possibly permed, 43cm long
- Distinguishing Marks: Thick curved eyebrows, thought to come from Eastern-Europe, perhaps mother of a 10-12 year old child, fingernails well-groomed, longer than basic lacquer golden nail polish, later painted purple, toenails (big toe) painted purple.
- Estimated Date of Dead: Unknown
- Clothing: Light cotton panties, size 140 (child size) with panty liner
- Jewelry: Silver-colored earrings with red stone in the right ear (manufactured in 1956 by a so-called jewel combine in Charkov / Ukraine), gold-colored one-way earrings made of surgical steel with dark stone in the left ear, hair clip with a bright green butterfly as an ornament
- Personal Items: Unknown
- Dentals: Unknown, natural teeth without anomalies. All wisdom teeth erupted. She had dentals fillings.
- Fingerprints: Unknown
- DNA: Unknown
If you have any information please contact
- Agency: Polizei Bremen
- Phone Number: +49 (0)421 362-3888
- Case Number: N/A