On December 10, 2011, the lifeless body of a woman was discovered near a railway track, outside of Villebon-sur-Yvette in Essone. The body was discovered charred, decapitated and the hands cut off. The autopsy did not determine the cause of death.
In 2017 the body was finally identified as Souad Boubou. The woman from Moroccan origine disappeared from Villebon-sur-Yvette. Her husband is being investigated as a suspect in her murder. The DNA from two different men were found on her body.
- Date found: December 10, 2011
- Place found: Villebon-sur-Yvette, Essone, France.
- Race: Unknown
- Gender: Female
- Age: 32-48
- Height: 155cm-163 cm
- Weight: Unknown
- Eye Color: Unknown
- Hair Color: Unknown
- Distinguishing Marks: Size 35, had at least given birth to one child, clear skin.
- Estimated Date of Dead: Unknown
- Clothing: Navy blue leggings of the brand “why not”, red lace panties T42, a black top, a piece of clothing (partially burnt) with blue polyester fur.
- Jewelry: Silver chain/necklace
- Personal Items: Unknown
- Dentals: Unknown
- Fingerprints: Unknown
- DNA: Unknown
If you have any information please contact
- Agency: Gendarmerie Nationale Section de recherches de Paris
- Address: 154 Boulevard Davout 75020 PARIS 20 (France)
- Phone Number: (+33) 8.00.87.32.05
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Case Number: 05164_01269_2011