On March 2, 1998 a woman was found on the railway tracks of S. Giorgio su Legnano, Italy.
Reconstruction made by Charlaine Michaelis
- Date found: March 2, 1998
- Place found: S. Giorgio su Legnano, Italy
- Race: Caucasian
- Gender: Female
- Age: 30-40
- Height: 170 cm
- Weight: Unknown
- Eye Color: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark brown-gray scattered, wavy 15-30cm
- Distinguishing Marks: Olive skin with freckles. Scars on left hand and left knee. Holes for earrings on both lobes.
- Estimated Date of Dead: Unknown
- Clothing: Brown jacket in size 40 wool with cuffs and collar in fake fur. Orange sweater with front zipper brand “Impulse”. Jeans-colored shirt brand “Kuko”. Gray fuseau with white vertical stripes. White wool socks. Tank top and white underpants. Light trekking boots in leather and green n ° 39 brand “Cambridge University”.
- Jewelry: Cross-shaped pendant in gold-like metal.
- Personal Items: Unknown
- Dentals: Unknown. Amalgam fillings on the left upper first molar and on the left lower first molar.
- Fingerprints: Unknown
- DNA: Unknown
If you have any information please contact
- Agency: Laboratorio di Antropologia e Odontologia Forense
- Phone Number: +39 (0) 2-50315703 or +39 (0) 2-50315670
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Case Number: 21