On January 23, 2004 the remains of a woman was found in a wooded area in Asso, Como, Italy.
- Date found: January 23, 2004
- Place found: Asso, Como, Italy
- Race: Caucasian
- Gender: Female
- Age: 30-50
- Height: 152 cm – 155 cm
- Weight: Unknown
- Eye Color: Unknown
- Hair Color: Light brown
- Distinguishing Marks: Unknown
- Estimated Date of Dead: Unknown
- Clothing: Jacket in burgundy synthetic fabric. Beige long-sleeved cardigan type in cotton. Beige sleeveless cardigan sweater, high-necked. Beige trousers. Dark brown tights. Black knee-high boots with heel and side zip.
- Jewelry: Green watch from the brand “Swatch”.
- Personal Items: Unknown
- Dentals: She had 8 golden crowns and 2 molars missing.
- Fingerprints: Unknown
- DNA: Unknown
If you have any information please contact
- Agency: Laboratorio di Antropologia e Odontologia Forense
- Phone Number: +39 (0) 2-50315703 or +39 (0) 2-50315670
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Case Number: 9/04
Je moet inloggen om een reactie te plaatsen.