On July 19, 2001, a woman was found unconscious near the Groeneveen flat in the Bijlmermeer in Amsterdam. Despite treatment in the AMC hospital in Amsterdam, the woman died as a result of a brain injury on August 17, 2001. The cause of this brain injury has not become known. Her identity could not be traced; no identity papers were found.
Her possible identity is: Philo OMORUXI, born in Benin City, Nigeria.
- Date found: July 19, 2001
- Place found: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Race: African
- Gender: Female
- Age: 30-40. Estimated age was 36 years, she may have been born in 1964/1965.
- Height: 165 cm
- Weight: 55-60 kg
- Eye Color: Unknown
- Hair Color: Black
- Distinguishing Marks: White stripe in the iris of the right eye (old scar tissue). Scar on the neck. Vertical scar on the lower abdomen. Pigment spot on the right lower leg. Stretch marks on the sides of the breasts and on the upper arms. Tattoo on sternum, 5 vertical lines. Earring holes in both ears.
- Estimated Date of Dead: Unknown
- Clothing: Black T-shirt with white stripes / blocks, synthetic clothing.
- Jewelry: Unknown
- Personal Items: Unknown
- Dentals: Neat, well-maintained teeth
- Fingerprints: Unknown
- DNA: Available
If you have any information please contact
- Agency: Politie Nederland
- Phone Number: +31 34 357 8844
- Case Number: JM53170801