A bag containing the body parts of a woman was found in the water of the IJ in Amsterdam on May 17, 2004. She still remains unidentified.
The photo shows the objects and clothing found in the bag.
- Date found: May 17, 2004
- Place found: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Race: Unknown
- Gender: Female
- Age: 16-35
- Height: 151 cm – 159 cm
- Weight: Unknown
- Eye Color: Unknown
- Hair Color: Unknown
- Distinguishing Marks: She has a shoe size between sizes 32 and 34. The victim’s appendix was removed and she never gave birth to children.
- Estimated Date of Dead: Unknown
- Clothing: Blue bootleg jeans “Hui Yang Jeans” brand. Black belt.
- Jewelry: Unknown
- Personal Items: Unknown
- Dentals: Unknown
- Fingerprints: Unknown
- DNA: Unknown
If you have any information please contact
- Agency: Politie Nederland
- Phone Number: +31 34 357 8844
- Case Number: 04131985