The body of a woman, in a state of extreme decomposition, was found on January 6, 2013 along the bank of the Maas in Maastricht near the Pietersplas. She still remains unidentified.
Victim’s watch with steel case and strap on the left wrist, brand Q & Q.
- Date found: January 6, 2013
- Place found: Maastricht, Netherlands
- Race: Unknown
- Gender: Female
- Age: 20-50
- Height: 170 cm
- Weight: Unknown
- Eye Color: Unknown
- Hair Color: Unknown
- Distinguishing Marks: Unknown
- Estimated Date of Dead: Unknown
- Clothing: Unknown
- Jewelry: No clothing was present on her remains, but the following jewelry was present: Analogue watch with steel case and strap on the left wrist, brand Q & Q. On the dial, under the number 6, is the type number GQ20J204. On the back of the case it says Base metal bezel, Stainless steel back, Q & Q, Water resist 3 bar. Silver colored stainless steel ring with small stone, on the right middle finger. Silver ring with small chain and pendant in the shape of a fish with brown / beige rotating stone, brand Clio Blue, on the right index finger. Size 18 1/4 (Belgian-French size 58). Inscription on the inside of the ring: CLIO BLUE 58. Silver colored stainless steel link chain around the neck with applied letters SL. Stainless steel smooth tongue piercing.
- Personal Items: Unknown
- Dentals: Unknown
- Fingerprints: Unknown
- DNA: Unknown
If you have any information please contact
- Agency: Politie Nederland
- Phone Number: +31 34 357 8844
- Case Number: 13102212