On Thursday 14 January 2016, a baby body was found in Sint-Genesius-Rode on the road to Grote Hut, a side street of the Waterloosesteenweg, behind the bus stop “Elvis Presley”. A worker found there, when clearing out litter, a box containing a deceased baby.
The child was left in a cardboard box, without a brand name, behind the bus stop between January 13 in the afternoon and January 14 before noon.
The child was buried in the cemetery of Sint-Genesius-Rode under the name “Elvis Frank”. “Elvis” comes from the name of the bus stop “Elvis Presley” and “Frank” from the name of the finder. If you know the mother of this baby, if you saw someone who left a box behind the bus stop or if you have any other information about the clothes, please contact the investigators.
- Date found: January 14, 2016
- Place found: St.-Genesius Rode, Belgium
- Race: The mother is most likely Latin American, the father West European.
- Gender: Male
- Age: Infant
- Height: Unknown
- Weight: Unknown
- Eye Color: Unknown
- Hair Color: Unknown
- Distinguishing Marks: The mother regularly uses caffeine but does not smoke and does not use drugs. Traces were found on the clothes that show that the mother has dressed the child. However, the umbilical cord was not cared for as someone would do with medically training.
- Estimated Date of Dead: Minutes to hours prior
- Clothing: The baby was dressed in a gray body with sleeves, from the brand “Disney baby”, with a drawing of Winny The Pooh on the left chest. This body was no longer made after 2013. Above it he wore white shorts with feet from the brand “Prémaman” and a light blue shirt, with long sleeves of the brand “Gymp” with letters on the chest, from the 2012 collection. Only 49 copies were sold. The baby was wearing a white hat from the “Prémaman” brand with a drawing of a bird on the front. On both hands he was wearing white gloves from the “Hema” brand.
- Jewelry: Unknown
- Personal Items: Unknown
- Dentals: Unknown
- Fingerprints: Unknown
- DNA: Available
If you have any information please contact
- Agency: Police Belgium
- Phone Number: 0800/30.300
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org