The descent was found on March 1, 2002 near the noise protection dam at the A22 in Langenzersdorf, Austria.
A rifle of an unknown brand with telescopic sight was found next to the victim.
Victim’s work jacket from the company METRO
- Date found: March 1, 2002
- Place found: Langenzersdorf, Austria
- Race: Unknown
- Gender: Male
- Age: 25-35
- Height: 175 cm – 183 cm
- Weight: Unknown
- Eye Color: Unknown
- Hair Color: Brown
- Distinguishing Marks: Unknown
- Estimated Date of Dead: Probably 5 years earlier
- Clothing: Blue work jacket size 52, produced by the company Ötscher, Amstetten 1986-1997, exclusively for the company METRO. Safety shoes, gray size 43, brand “Seitz” Germany sales in Austria company Haberkorn- Vienna, sales until 1995.
- Jewelry: Blue dial watch, silver colored case with gold colored tachymeter ring, sold by Quelle Linz in the 1996 -1997 catalog.
- Personal Items: Unknown
- Dentals: Unknown.
- Fingerprints: Unknown
- DNA: Unknown
If you have any information please contact
- Agency: Landeskriminalam Niederösterreich
- Phone Number: +43 59133 30-3333
- Case Number: N/A