On February 16, 2014, a male water corpse was found on the shore of Lake Constance in Bregenz, near the bath house of the Mehrerau monastery.
- Date found: February 16, 2014
- Place found: Bregenz, Austria
- Race: Caucasian
- Gender: Male
- Age: 50-65
- Height: 189 cm – 190 cm
- Weight: Slim build
- Eye Color: Unknown
- Hair Color: Gray-blonde sparse and short
- Distinguishing Marks: In the area of the right elbow there is a 2,5 cm large pigment disorder
- Estimated Date of Dead: Unknown
- Clothing: Gray patterned jacket “Paul Kehl Zurich” size 98. Gray long-sleeved turtleneck sweater “ISA Bodywear” size L. Gray long-sleeved turtleneck sweater “Calida” size XL. Beige-brown long-sleeved knitted sweater ” Pringle of Scotland” size M. White-gold striped shirt “Piattelli” size XL. Black-blue long-sleeved diamond pattern pajama top “ISA Bodywear” size L. Anthracite suit pants “Paul Kehl Zurich”. Pajama pants size XL. Black-blue socks “Falke”. Gray knitted socks. Black belt crocodile pattern. White abdomen “ISA Bodywear” size M. Briefs “Calida” size M.
- The clothing worn by the deceased mainly comes from Switzerland or was manufactured or sold there. He wore all clothes on top of each other.
- Jewelry: Unknown
- Personal Items: Unknown
- Dentals: Unknown
- Fingerprints: Unknown
- DNA: Unknown
If you have any information please contact
- Agency: Landeskriminalamt Vorarlberg
- Phone Number: +43 59133 80-3333
- Case Number: N/A
Je moet inloggen om een reactie te plaatsen.