On April 11, 2019 at around 2:30 p.m. the body of an unknown male was found below the so-called “Kreither Bridge” along the railway line of the Stubai Valley Railway south of the local area of Kreith (municipality of Mutters).
Victim description Due to the fall / jump from a high altitude min. 34 meters and the corpse, which had already undergone extensive decomposition, was previously impossible to identify. A detailed description of the person (size, weight) is therefore also impossible.
On the basis of a testimony, however, a phantom image could be created, which is also used for the further investigation due to the matching clothes and the described contact situation with the witness. The witness was able to describe the person she met at the time and, based on the personal conversation, also state that the unknown man had spoken with a strikingly German accent (cannot be assigned more closely). He would have wanted to “meditate” on the park bench there and communicated this to the witness.
- Date found: April 11, 2019
- Place found: Kreith – Tirol, Austria
- Race: Unknown
- Gender: Male
- Age: Unknown
- Height: Unknown
- Weight: Unknown
- Eye Color: Unknown
- Hair Color: Balding
- Distinguishing Marks: Unknown
- Estimated Date of Dead: Unknown
- Clothing: Dark jacket “Mascot” size XXL. Dark pants “Rounder” size 28. Brown leather belt. Dark leather shoes with laces size 42.
- Jewelry: Unknown
- Personal Items: Unknown
- Dentals: Unknown.
- Fingerprints: Unknown
- DNA: Unknown
If you have any information please contact
- Agency: Landeskriminalamt Tirol
- Phone Number: +43 59133 70-3333
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Case Number: N/A