On Wednesday, October 3rd, 2018, hikers discovered a human skeleton in the Dippoldiswalder Heide in Rabenau / OT Oelsa, near Marktsteig. The skeleton was almost completely preserved.
An immediate cause of death could not be named. The identity of the deceased is still unclear. It cannot be ruled out that it is a child or adolescent from a non-European country.
Facial reconstruction by State Criminal Police Office in Saxony-Anhalt
- Date found: October 3, 2018
- Place found: Rabenau, Dresden, Germany
- Race: Unknown, probably from non-European country
- Gender: Male
- Age: 12-17
- Height: Unknown
- Weight: Unknown
- Eye Color: Unknown
- Hair Color: Medium to dark blonde, 12 cm long
- Distinguishing Marks: Unknown
- Estimated Date of Dead: The lay time amounts to approx. 3 months and is a reliable finding by investigations in connection with the ammunition recovery until June 30th, 2018 at the site of the skeleton. Accordingly, the skeleton may only have been there since July 1st, 2018.
- Clothing: None
- Jewelry: Natural fiber ribbon necklace with 4 pearls
- Personal Items: None
- Dentals: Unknown
- Fingerprints: Unknown
- DNA: Unknown
If you have any information please contact
- Agency: Polizeidirektion Dresden
- Phone Number: +49 (0) 351 483-2233
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Case Number: N/A
Je moet inloggen om een reactie te plaatsen.