The unknown dead man was recovered from the Teltow Canal near the Buschkrug Bridge on May 17, 2000 at 10:30 a.m. in Berlin. He was probably homeless.
Reconstruction made by Barbara Martin
- Date found: May 17, 2000
- Place found: Berlin, Germany
- Race: Caucasian
- Gender: Male
- Age: 55-60
- Height: 172 cm
- Weight: 70 kg
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Longer gray hair
- Distinguishing Marks: Full beard. Scar 2 cm long at the back of his hand. Scar 10 cm on the right lower abdomen.
- Estimated Date of Dead: Unknown
- Clothing: Blue “Levis Strauss 501” jeans. Gray Eagle T-shirt. Black nylon sport shoes with a black leather belt from Viga with a silver-colored belt buckle that was attached with wire.
- Jewelry: Silver-colored quartz watch from “Image”.
- Personal Items: Ten mini batteries. Red plastic lighter. Silver-colored Allen key.
- Dentals: Unknown
- Fingerprints: Unknown
- DNA: Unknown
If you have any information please contact
- Agency: Kriminalpolizei Tiergarten
- Phone Number: +49 (030) 4664 – 91 24 00 or – 91 24 01