A man who had committed suicide on December 19, 2000 at 8:25 p.m. could not yet be identified. He had laid down on D platform of Charlottenburg Subway station and had been run over by an incoming Subway. With the publication of a drawing of the dead man’s face, the police hope for clues that will lead to his identification.
- Date found: December 19, 2000
- Place found: Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf, Germany
- Race: Caucasian
- Gender: Male
- Age: 50-60
- Height: 180 cm
- Weight: Slim build
- Eye Color: Blue-gray
- Hair Color: Gray hair 1,5cm long
- Distinguishing Marks: He had a moustache
- Estimated Date of Dead: Hours prior
- Clothing: Brown leather jacket with lambskin lining size 54. Beige-black-red checked jacket size 50, brand ‘Berluci’. Wine-red shirt with light blue stripes size 38. Black trousers. Black leather shoes, brand ‘Portlands’ size 44.
- Jewelry: Seiko wristwatch with silver-colored bracelet.
- Personal Items: Unknown
- Dentals: Unknown
- Fingerprints: Unknown
- DNA: Unknown
If you have any information please contact
- Agency: Kriminalpolizei Tiergarten
- Phone Number: +49 (030) 4664 – 91 24 00 or – 91 24 01
Je moet inloggen om een reactie te plaatsen.