On Tuesday, June 8th, 2010, a walker in Hans-Fischer-Park became aware of a person lying in high grass. The notified emergency and rescue workers could only determine the death of this person. During the autopsy of the body, it was found that the unknown man probably died of hypothermia.
- Date found: June 8, 2010
- Place found: Hans-Fischer Park, München, Germany
- Race: Caucasian
- Gender: Male
- Age: 50-55
- Height: 176 cm
- Weight: Very slim build
- Eye Color: Unknown
- Hair Color: Graying wavy hair with receding hairline
- Distinguishing Marks: Tattoo of a dragon on his left lower arm
- Estimated Date of Dead: Days prior
- Cause of Dead: Hypothermia
- Clothing: Camouflage pants with orange belt, purple striped polo shirt, blue fleece jacket, brown-gray vest, brown leather jacket.
- Jewelry: Chain with white anchor
- Personal Items: Documents found on the deceased suggest that the man may have been of Czech origin and was learning the Spanish language. In addition, medication boxes with a Czech print were found.
- Dentals: Unknown
- Fingerprints: Unknown
- DNA: Unknown
If you have any information please contact
- Agency: Polizeipräsidium München
- Phone Number: 0049 089/2910-0