On Monday afternoon, July 3rd, 2017, residents in the Münsing Seeleitn area noticed a dead person floating near the shore in the water.
Victim’s shoes “Landrover”
- Date found: July 3, 2017
- Place found: Starnberger See, Münsing-Seeleitn, Germany
- Race: Unknown
- Gender: Male
- Age: 50-60
- Height: 170 cm
- Weight: Normal build
- Eye Color: Unknown
- Hair Color: Bald head, very short brown hair
- Distinguishing Marks: Noticeable adhesions on the right thumb nail. Surgical scar of the appendix. The deceased had some previous illnesses and may have been a heavy smoker.
- Cause of dead: Drowning
- Estimated Date of Dead: Few days prior maximum one week
- Clothing: Dressed in a black Brax (or Brux) T-shirt, size L; the T-shirt is printed on the front in white letters (“Sand & Sea” lettering and a volleyball badge); black jeans from the Brax (or Brux) brand, “Style Grunch” (or Crunch), size 32/32, black leather belt with silver buckle, black socks, black hiking shoes from the Landrover brand, size 42.
- Jewelry: Unknown
- Personal Items: Unknown
- Dentals: Unknown
- Fingerprints: Unknown
- DNA: Unknown
If you have any information please contact
- Agency: Kriminalpolizeiinspektion Fürstenfeldbruck
- Phone Number: 0049 08141/612-0