The Gardaí at Ennistymon Garda Station are investigating the recovery of the body of an unidentified male off the Cliffs of Moher, Co. Clare at 14:20hrs on the 30th July 2010. The body was badly decomposed and all facial features were destroyed.
Reconstruction made by Craniofacial Identification unit at the Centre for Anatomy and Human Identification, University of Dundee, Scotland.
- Date found: July 30, 2010
- Place found: Cliffs of Moher, Ireland
- Race: Caucasian
- Gender: Male
- Age: Adult
- Height: 179 cm
- Weight: Unknown
- Eye Color: Unknown
- Hair Color: The hair was mostly detached although there was a little dark hair at the temples.
- Distinguishing Marks: There appeared to be a short dark moustache and beard. There were no tattoos or scars visible on the body.
- Estimated Date of Dead: The search team believed the body may have been in the water for approximately ten days.
- Cause of Dead: Unknown
- Clothing: The body was naked with exception of socks and shoes. The make of the shoes could not be determined but they were black runners with a Velcro strap fastening. A label inside the shoes read “Indonesia and Budapest” which were presumably the countries of manufacture.
- Jewelry: Unknown
- Personal Items: None
- Dentals: Available. There had been some dental work carried out, most likely in mainland Europe.
- Fingerprints: Available
- DNA: Available
If you have any information please contact
- Agency: An Garda Síochána
- Phone Number: +353 1800 250025
Je moet inloggen om een reactie te plaatsen.