The remains of a man have been found in the bushes in the Flevopark.
The victim has a tattoo on his right upper arm of an eagle, with a head of a woman running through it.
- Date found: November 15, 1998
- Place found: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Race: Caucasian
- Gender: Male
- Age: Adult
- Height: 175 cm
- Weight: Unknown
- Eye Color: Unknown
- Hair Color: Brown
- Distinguishing Marks: Tattoo on his right upper arm of an eagle, with a head of a woman running through it. Tattoo on his left upper arm of a bracelet with a medallion in the middle.
- Estimated Date of Dead: Unknown
- Clothing: Green sweater with a purple collar, brand “Lacoste” size 7. Dark blue sweater brand “Port Oslan”, size XL. Singlet brand “JBS” size M. Black pants from the “Dockers” brand. Black leather belt with a metal plate “Sabine Jaudeu”, length 85 cm. Boxer shorts, brand “Cliff”, size M. Yellow high shoes by “Timberland”, size 7.
- Jewelry: Unknown
- Personal Items: Unknown
- Dentals: Unknown
- Fingerprints: Unknown
- DNA: Unknown
If you have any information please contact
- Agency: Politie Nederland
- Phone Number: +31 34 357 8844
- Case Number: 98131737