A body of a man was found in the water of ‘t IJ, Amsterdam, Netherlands. He still remains unidentified.
Victim’s 14 karat gold signet ring
- Date found: March 20, 2000
- Place found: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Race: Caucasian
- Gender: Male
- Age: 25-45
- Height: 197 cm
- Weight: Unknown
- Eye Color: Unknown
- Hair Color: Black
- Distinguishing Marks: A scar on the left knee and the right upper lip.
- Estimated Date of Dead: Unknown
- Clothing: A blue/white striped T-shirt brand “Knock out”, size XL. Black / anthracite sweater with V-neck from the “Pool-man” brand, size XXL with black vertical stripes and a gray horizontal stripe across the chest. Jeans from the brand “Big Star”. Black leather belt. Black shoes half high with velcro closure, size 44, brand “Danks Italy”.
- Jewelry: A 14 karat gold signet ring
- Personal Items: Unknown
- Dentals: Unknown
- Fingerprints: Unknown
- DNA: Unknown
If you have any information please contact
- Agency: Politie Nederland
- Phone Number: +31 34 357 8844
- Case Number: 00131772
Je moet inloggen om een reactie te plaatsen.