On February 19, 2001, the dead body of a man was found in the water of the ‘t IJ in Amsterdam near jetty 14. He still remains unidentified.
- Date found: February 19, 2001
- Place found: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Race: Caucasian
- Gender: Male
- Age: 43-50
- Height: 177 cm
- Weight: Unknown
- Eye Color: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark with some gray
- Distinguishing Marks: The man had probably heart problems
- Estimated Date of Dead: Unknown
- Clothing: Unknown
- Jewelry: Unknown
- Personal Items: Unknown
- Dentals: The man’s teeth had numerous white fillings and crowns. Several molars and at least 1 false molar were missing in the upper jaw.
- Fingerprints: Unknown
- DNA: Unknown
If you have any information please contact
- Agency: Politie Nederland
- Phone Number: +31 34 357 8844
- Case Number: 01132040
Je moet inloggen om een reactie te plaatsen.