The remains of a man of North African descent, was found in The Hague on January 5, 2004. The man has presumably died of a crime.
The photos shown are of the man when he was still alive.
- Date found: January 5, 2004
- Place found: Den Haag, Netherlands
- Race: North African
- Gender: Male
- Age: 40
- Height: 177 cm
- Weight: Unknown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Black/ gray
- Distinguishing Marks: Tattoo of black dots on his left shoulder. The man had several scars on his legs, spine, low back and a prominent 6 cm arc-shaped scar on his left elbow. On the outside of the left upper arm, two round scars, appropriate for smallpox vaccination.
- Estimated Date of Dead: Unknown
- Clothing: High black shoes, white socks, jeans with a black leather belt, blue sweatpants, white / blue checked boxer shorts and a gray sweater.
- Jewelry: White metal ring on the right pinkie, a black wristband on the right wrist. On the left ring finger a yellow metal ring, left pink a white metal ring with blue stone and white metal ring without stone. On the left wrist a multi-colored fabric wristband and yellow metal watch with black parts. Around the neck a yellow metal chain with a shell pendant.
- Personal Items: Unknown
- Dentals: Unknown
- Fingerprints: Unknown
- DNA: Unknown
If you have any information please contact
- Agency: Politie Nederland
- Phone Number: +31 34 357 8844
- Case Number: 15063185