On Monday afternoon, March 4, 2013, a man fell from a construction crane on the Stationsplein in Utrecht, Netherlands and died. It was presumably a suicide, but the victim had nothing with him that could identify him.
A Polish coat of the “Lavard” brand was found right next to the construction crane. A black / gray checkered scarf was also found.
- Date found: March 4, 2013
- Place found: Utrecht, Netherlands
- Race: Caucasian, probably Poland
- Gender: Male
- Age: 60-70
- Height: 165 cm – 170 cm
- Weight: Normally build
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Gray
- Distinguishing Marks: Well-groomed
- Estimated Date of Dead: Hours prior
- Clothing: Gray polo top with a gray sweater that read ‘Harvard’. Jeans and black mid-calf boots. Furthermore, a Polish coat of the Lavard brand was found right next to the construction crane. A black / gray checkered scarf was also found.
- Jewelry: Unknown
- Personal Items: Unknown
- Dentals: Unknown
- Fingerprints: Unknown
- DNA: Available
If you have any information please contact
- Agency: Politie Nederland
- Phone Number: +31 34 357 8844
- Case Number: 13032247