On Thursday, October 2, hikers found a deceased man in the dune area near Bergen aan Zee, near the Verbrandepanweg, Netherlands. Investigations show that the man took his own life and it took some time before the man was discovered there. Until now, the man’s identity is unknown. The police are very keen to identify the man, so that they can inform his family.
The man wore neat brown leather shoes, brand “AM”, in size 43 and fitted with a light-colored sole. These shoes are for sale at shoe discount Van Haren.
- Date found: October 2, 2014
- Place found: Bergen aan Zee, Netherlands
- Race: Caucasian
- Gender: Male
- Age: 33-60
- Height: 180 cm – 185 cm
- Weight: Slim build
- Eye Color: Unknown
- Hair Color: Blond, short spikes of about 2 mm
- Distinguishing Marks: Unknown
- Estimated Date of Dead: Unknown
- Clothing: Black long pants from the “Manguun” brand, white “Puma” socks. Rough gray / red shirt brand “SOHO”, size M. Underneath a white T-shirt brand “V&D”. Multi-colored boxer shorts, brand “SOHO”. The man wore neat brown leather shoes, brand “AM”, in size 43 and fitted with a light-colored sole. These shoes are for sale at shoe discount Van Haren.
- Jewelry: Unknown
- Personal Items: The man also carried a black wallet with 5 euros in coins and a small pocket knife with the inscription “PTT Post”.
- Dentals: Unknown
- Fingerprints: Unknown
- DNA: Available
If you have any information please contact
- Agency: Politie Nederland
- Phone Number: +31 34 357 8844
- Case Number: 14043019
Je moet inloggen om een reactie te plaatsen.