A deceased person was found at Utrecht Central station on Tuesday 9 June 2020 at around 6.45 pm. Research has shown that there is no crime and that suicide is probably involved. The person’s identity has remained unknown until now.
The camera images showed that he arrived at Amsterdam Central on June 9 at 1:30 PM with the ICE from Frankfurt. From Amsterdam Central he traveled via Amsterdam Amstel to Utrecht Central. Presumably the man comes from the direction of Germany. The red bag he had with him on the photo (camera image station) has not been recovered.
Victim’s shoes “Adidas”
- Date found: June 9, 2020
- Place found: Utrecht, Netherlands
- Race: African
- Gender: Male
- Age: 40-50
- Height: 170 cm
- Weight: Slim build
- Eye Color: Unknown
- Hair Color: Gray bald
- Distinguishing Marks: Neat appearance
- Estimated Date of Dead: Unknown
- Clothing: Blue / white / red checkered jacket from the brand “Collider”. On the back the print “Nothing Will”. Black body warmer. White shirt. Dark jeans from the brand “Abercombie and Fitch”. Red sports shoes “Adidas”. Gray hat. Green face mask.
- Jewelry: Watch from the brand “Police”.
- Personal Items: Red bag, not recovered.
- Dentals: Unknown
- Fingerprints: Unknown
- DNA: Available
If you have any information please contact
- Agency: Politie Nederland
- Phone Number: +31 34 357 8844
- Case Number: 20180846