On August 22, 2017, human remains were collected by the Spanish vessel «Cortez Canales» in their fishing gear, which was in full activity off Vila Real de Santo António. It is assumed, by the information resulting from the expertise carried out on human remains, that they belonged to an individual who at the time of death could be linked to activities related to the sea.
- Date found: August 22, 2017
- Place found: Vila Real de Santo António, Portugal
- Race: Unknown
- Gender: Male
- Age: 40-50
- Height: 167 cm
- Weight: Robust build
- Eye Color: Unknown
- Hair Color: Unknown
- Distinguishing Marks: He has an old fracture in his left femur (thick bony callus) which, due to the shortening to which the bone was subjected, would most likely cause him to limp when walking.
- Estimated Date of Dead: Unknown
- Clothing: Oiled coat, cream colored, very damaged, which is only known to have been made in China. Long-sleeved knit sweater, cream color, with several geometric figures (rectangles) knitted in the chest area. Thin, hooded, long-sleeved cotton sweatshirt, in anthracite gray, with the inscription / logo «501» on the chest area.
- Jewelry: Unknown
- Personal Items:
- Dentals: Unknown
- Fingerprints: Unknown
- DNA: Unknown
If you have any information please contact
- Agency: Diretoria do Sul
- Adress: Rua do Município, 15, 8004-003 Faro
- Phone Number: 289 884 500
- Fax: 289 802 296
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Case Number: nº 25/2018
Je moet inloggen om een reactie te plaatsen.