On April 21, 2009, the remains of a man were found next to a workshop, at Quinta das Arroteias, in Pêra, Portugal. He is still unidentified.
Originating in Ukraine. He was known as “Valery”. He presented himself at the last workplace as Volodymyr Oliynyk, an identity that was found to be false. Everything indicates that he lived as destitute and in a state of frequent alcoholism.
- Date found: April 21, 2009
- Place found: Pêra, Portugal
- Race: Caucasian, East European, presumably Ukraine
- Gender: Male
- Age: 35-40
- Height: Medium height
- Weight: Thin build
- Eye Color: Unknown
- Hair Color: Brown and straight hair. At the time of death he had a beard and mustache.
- Distinguishing Marks: A black tattoo, in the external middle third of the left forearm, representing an anchor and an unreadable word. Several surgical scars: – In the right hemithorax, oblique, from top to bottom and from outside to inside, measuring 8cm. – In the right submamilar zone, horizontal, measuring 21.5 cm. – In the abdominal area, vertical, supraumbilical, measuring 15cm. Some scattered bruises on the face and back of the nose.
- Estimated Date of Dead: Unknown
- Clothing: Unknown
- Jewelry: Unknown
- Personal Items: Unknown
- Dentals: Unknown
- Fingerprints: Unknown
- DNA: Unknown
If you have any information please contact
- Agency: Departamento de Investigação Criminal de Portimão
- Adress: Rua Pé da Cruz, nº2, 8500-640 Portimão
- Phone Number: 282 405 400
- Fax: 282 412 763
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Case Number: N/A