On July 21, 1987 a victim was located in Lac Leman (Lake Leman), along the William-Rappart park, in Geneva, Switzerland. He still remains unidentified.
Reconstruction of victim made by Natalie Murry
- Date found: July 21, 1987
- Place found: Lac Leman, Geneva, Switzerland
- Race: Unknown
- Gender: Male
- Age: 45-65
- Height: 175 cm
- Weight: 55 kg
- Eye Color: Unknown
- Hair Color: Gray balding, 3 cm long
- Distinguishing Marks: His right foot had been amputated. He had multiple scars on his body: an abdominal scar (30cm); scar on the front of his right thigh (14cm); a scar on the front of his left thigh (9cm), and multiple scars on front and internal sides of legs.
- Estimated Date of Dead: Unknown
- Clothing: Dark pants with light suspenders. White shirt. “Gibaud” belt. Sock on left foot and dark leather shoes. The right shoe is a special high top orthopedic shoe apparently manufactured outside Switzerland, possibly in France.
- Jewelry: Unknown
- Personal Items: Unknown
- Dentals: Available
- Fingerprints: Unknown
- DNA: Unknown
If you have any information please contact
- Agency: Police cantonale de Genève
- Phone Number: +41 22 427 81 11
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Case Number: N/A