On Thursday, December 15, at 10.30, the remains of a body were found in a forest area outside Väla in Helsingborg. The body is believed to have been in place for about 8 months. The man whose identity has not been established had himself stated when he applied for asylum in Sweden that his name was “ABDULLA MOHAMED” and that he was an Iraqi citizen. During the course of the investigation, information has emerged, which means that there is reason to believe that this information is incorrect. It has emerged from various authorities and testimonies that the man also used the names “MONCEF BEN KALIFA”, ” NABIL” and “ABDELLAH NAJEB MOHAMMED” and that he would instead come from North Africa, probably Tunisia or Egypt. He had probably lived in Denmark for a long time.
- Date found: December 15, 2011
- Place found: Väla, Helsingborg, Sweden
- Race: Unknown
- Gender: Male
- Age: 20-40
- Height: 170 cm – 180 cm
- Weight: Unknown
- Eye Color: Dark
- Hair Color: Dark
- Distinguishing Marks: Unknown
- Estimated Date of Dead: 8 months prior
- Clothing: Dark jacket by the brand “Helly Hansen”, a light-colored “Adidas” shirt, blue jeans by the brand “Jack & Jones” and blue / white “Nike” shoes in size 43.
- Jewelry: Unknown
- Personal Items: Unknown
- Dentals: Unknown
- Fingerprints: Unknown
- DNA: Unknown
If you have any information please contact
- Agency: Polismyndigheten
- Phone Number: +46 77 114 14 00
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Case Number: 1200-K202332-11
Je moet inloggen om een reactie te plaatsen.