On December 22, 1987, the body of a male was found hanging in Edinburgh, Scotland. Believed to be a vagrant from Northern Scotland who may have been heading to the Edinburgh Festival to work as a street artist.
RULED OUT: David Louis Dumosch
- Date found: December 22, 1987
- Place found: Edinburgh, Scotland
- Race: Caucasian
- Gender: Male
- Age: 25-40
- Height: 188 cm
- Weight: Thin build
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Hair Color: Brown wavy, brown wavy beard and moustache.
- Distinguishing Marks: Mole left cheek. Scar right finger.
- Estimated Date of Dead: Unknown
- Clothes: Grey woolly hat. Long black overcoat. Brown tweed blazer. Green sweater. Grey sweater. Grey socks. Brown walking shoes with red laces. Blue jeans.
- Jewelry: Gents Avia watch. Silver chain with catholic medallion
- Personal Items: Rucksack, Plain paper sketchbook, Sketches of: South of Whiteley Bay: The ‘Moorings’ pub Aberdeen: The ‘Ferry Boat Inn’ pub Ullapool: Waverley Centre Edinburgh: Inverness: Edinburgh Town Centre
- Dentals: Unknown
- Fingerprints: Unknown
- DNA: Unknown
If you have any information please contact
- Agency: Missing Persons Unit UK
- Phone Number: 0800 234 6034
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Case Number: 06-025161
Je moet inloggen om een reactie te plaatsen.